Beoordelingen (292)Loved it!! Crystals were beautiful! Tysm! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ k_relics is a fantastic seller for minerals, fossils, and relics on WN.
He brings a genuinely unique mix of pieces, all accurately shown and fairly started. His fossils and relics are especially impressive — well‑preserved, clearly described, and shipped with care. If you’re looking for quality finds from a seller who knows his material, k_relics is absolutely worth following. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ k_relics is a solid artifact seller.
The two arrowheads and Dover drill I won were exactly as shown on WN — good condition, accurately represented, and well packed. Appreciate the low‑start auctions and accurate listings. Awesome place to visit great hospitality and fun environment great job.👏🏼 FANTASTIC perkies! I’m in love! Great native point. Seller always has interesting pieces and offers very fair prices. The best. Fast shipping and great packing of products. Beautiful MI points appreciate it!! The tools are super awesome TY again!!! Nice turkey tail
Keep eye out for me
Thanks awesome arrowheads as usual and thanks for the spruce cone I love it greatly appreciated one of my favorite shows your awesome Fantastic Artifacts from a great seller! Thank you for selling great quality items! Well packaged and better than pictured. Thank you for taking such care and packaging and shipping so nothing was damaged and everything looks great. Love it. Thank you. the items were very well packaged, they were shipped very quickly, and one of the best things was my items were labeled and I appreciate that so very much. Thank you Shipping took extremely long; not the sellers fault, usps was acting crazy, but I ordered my stuff on the 6th & it just came today on the 23rd . My amethyst was somehow completely upside down in the perky too . But great products , thank you ! Great tooth. I’d hate to run into a herring with those fangs. Another day, Another Tool!! Thanks again for another great example from Missouri!! I love all my pieces. My favorite is the bronze Kakini. Thank you for everything. It was all packaged really well appreciate it.