Beoordelingen (3.043)These are perfect gifts. Very reasonably priced as well! ❤️ Listen… the underwear I purchased from KandisKollection looked good on the live, but the live did NOT do this quality justice! 😍🔥
When I opened my package, I was like, “Ohhhhhh, okay Kandi! You weren’t playing!” 😂 The quality is even better in person, and everything was packaged so beautifully. The attention to detail is next level—you can tell she takes pride in what she does and that she is truly of excellent caliber.
Absolutely LOVE my purchase! Great quality, beautiful presentation, and you can tell there’s genuine care behind the brand. KandisKollection definitely understood the assignment! 👏🏽❤️✨ Again amazing packaging and delivery 📦 items are always a great fit. Kandi makes shopping fun and love all my purchases Received in good condition with Tags. Thanks Amazing variety of great products. I’m always thrilled with my purchases from Kandiskollection Who knew Kandi’s Kollection had men’s underwear too?! 😂 I came to shop for ME and somehow the hubby got added to the shopping cart! 🤣 Now I can treat myself AND keep him covered—talk about a one-stop shop! 😂❤️ Love my purchases and I’ll definitely be back! Absolutely loving my purchases from Kandis Kollection! 😍 I’m so happy with everything I purchased. The pajamas and robe are incredible, especially for such an amazing deal! The host is top quality as well. Definitely a happy customer! ❤️ The perfect pair of pj’s. Can’t go wrong with Cuddle Duds at a very reasonable price. Thank you for the quality products offered during your shows! 💕 Always excited to get my packages in the mail!! Grabbed some amazing deals!! Always enjoy shopping with Kandi’s Kollection!! Top notch as always.
Thank you. everything was true to size. new. and just what I wanted. thankyou Love love love. But I'm still excited for Wacoal! Thank you so much! Kandi did it again! My lingerie is so beautiful and incredibly comfortable. It's my new favorite until my next package arrives. An exceptional show! Love Kandi! Very happy with all my items tysm🥰🙏 Love these PJs! Thank you for prompt shipping! Great service and quality. Took a long time to arrive but I blame that on our state’s usps service. My second order arrived a day after this one ordered weeks later. The options and beautiful underwear options are awesome. The quality and options for plus size women are fantastic. Love shopping with kandiskollection! Again another great delivery and love the product
Thank you Kandi