Beoordelingen (223)Love my item and great show !!! Thank you so much !!!😊 I absolutely love my items 🥰 Everything was packaged very nicely and carefully. Thanks a bunch Kat 😘 It was like Christmas opening my boxes thank you so much one of the best shows ever! thank you so much for all the goodies 😘 What a beautiful host and what a fun time I had I just received one of my boxes today. It came perfectly. Thank you for the extra Gibbs. Hope to see you at our Show tonight. This seller is a doll. So sweet and it was alot of fun to be in her show. Loved the vibe shes got going on. I definitely will be returning! 🫶❤️🫶 Amazing !!! Thank you Kat !!!! great shampoos smells amazing loved everything in my box.show was wonderful.thank you Great items! Thank you, Kat! perfect transaction, great seller , loved the show Kat is amazing!! This was so fun to get all these stickers and temp tattoos!! Kat is amazing she has it all!! Definitely great buy!!! 10/10 arrived in great condition. i love the plush abd look forward to future buys Everything arrived so fast and in great condition! Stitch and all the other stuffies have great new homes and are already well loved. ❤️❤️ Girl I appreciate you SO MUCH!! It’s perfect tysm for finding It for me!!! arrived on time and it smell perfect Everything was awesome! thanks GREAT SELLER , SHES SO SWEET SHIPPING WAS QUICK . WILL BUY AGAIN 👏 👏 👏