Beoordelingen (359)great quality and super fast shipping! host is one of my favorites! will be back! Absolutely love everything! Thank you so much! Will be returning to buy more items!! Best personality! Amazing items! I keep coming back for more Will definitely be back for more! Thank you! Amazing!! Fast shipping, great clothing. Super happy! Thank you Kati! Super cute mug! Fast shipping, fun seller!
Thank you Kati. My grandkids will love them ❤️ amazing quality! fast shipping! outstanding host! Loved every item! Already rocking my new Keychain and pants! Very personable and hilarious seller! Great items and the prices are reasonable! Will continue to support! Highly recommend! 💕💕💕 Another Kati box full of things I absolutely “needed.” 😂💚 Cute pants and cozy pieces for me, adorable stuff for the girls, mini wipes, the cutest soccer ball cherry keychain, and more! Somehow I always find WAY too many things in Kati’s shows. 😂 Everything is adorable, the prices are amazing, and she always makes shopping so much fun! Thanks for the adorable dumpling click-it givvy too! 💚🦄💜 Another box full of squishy goodness from Kati! 😂 The giant dumpling and brain squishy were especially huge hits with Evelyn! Kati has SO many fun and unique squishies that I literally had to keep leaving the show to stop myself from swiping on even more. 😂 Apparently I have zero squishy self-control! Everything was fantastic and shipping was lightning fast, as always! 💚🦄💜 Thank you Katig🫶🫶 Loved my items, exactly as shown. A speedy shipping too! Thank You So excited I got those bramis. Thank you Another fabulous Kati haul! 💜 The hacci pants and shorts are SO soft and comfy, the green sweater is adorable, and the Albus-riding-a-unicorn sticker is absolutely EPIC. 😂🦄 I mean… how could I possibly resist that?! Always the best finds from one of my favorite people! 💚🦄🐳💜 Cute stickers thank you congrats on your 1k sales🤗💕 You’re the best Kati!!! My girls love the cutie stickers! 💕🌹 Definitely my go to girl! Always fun, great products, and the laughs are one of a kind!