Beoordelingen (171)Cute pieces as always. Your note was hilarious. Great packaging and quick shipping! Ty ❤️ Great quality and fast shipping! OMG. It felt like Christmas opening my package. Thank you for offering such a pleasant shopping experience and lovely items. I truly appreciate your thoughtful gifts. Kelli has beautiful items and I couldn’t control myself in this show; because I bought so many fabulous things! I especially love the Easel too with the appliquéd flowers! I am so happy with my Aerie sweater and the Limited mesh top.
Kelli expresses her appreciation to buyers fot every sale. I like how she explains the items; calling out unique details. I will definitely attend her shows whenever I can because I’m never disappointed. Thank you for wrapping my items with such care; as they arrived safely. Thank you! Loved everything! Thank you Beautiful clothing thank you so much. very cute items. thank you so much Thank you so much! items in great condition, great seller and fast shipping. excellent shop time. love the givy and the items I bought ! cute clothes and a givvy . was a great day yo stop on in. thank you so much for my goodies! Thank you so much I love it all 🩷 Great seller and amazing prices! Thank you! Kelli is the sweetest and always has the cutest items! Highly recommend! Thank you for all the beautiful pieces! very pretty items fast shipping thank you Love, love, LOVEEE my purchase! Thank you so much. ❤️ Everything perfect as always!! 🫶🏼💞💐🌸🎀 Thank you my mom loves these tops 🫶🏻🫶🏻❤️ I really love all of the items I purchased from you. I plan on coming back for. Thank you