Beoordelingen (1.373)I love my Johnny Was blouse, thank-you so much 💟💟 Everything was perfect! Thank you! 🫶🏼 Thank you so much I love my POL dress I cannot say enough nice things about kelllsayy! She has a an eye for amazing items and I always swipe; even when I’m broke as a wish
bone. 10/10 recommend. Great seller, awesome items, super customer service!! A+++++++ TYSM! thank you so much for my order Thank you! Enjoyed your show Love all of my items! Thank you! Clothing smells like smoke and is snagged and ripped in the front seller did not say that on live
Hello! You did reach out for a refund which I happily processed. If I did not meet your expectations I am always happy to fix whatever the issue is, which I did do. Leaving a poor review, after I already fixed the issue really does negatively impact sellers. Lovely item! Thanks so much!