Beoordelingen (12.139)The best in the business! Kream runs a great stream, everything always comes well packaged and super fast!! I think kream has become such a wholesome young man as of late , his due diligence to follow thru with the quality inventory , the perfect packaging and the fast ship time has truly influenced the influencers to do better themselves !! Thanks so much for my stickers the laughs and fun time during your live stream !! I’m forever a kream supporter!! Thank you for all you’ve done for the community as well outside and inside . Your reach is splendid and stellar !! Turn me up chat !! 🚀 Always a fun stream!! Pick up your grails. thanks you for the givy I appreciate it boss. 🔥🔥🔥🔥 A place where cards and comedy collide and top tier hobby and people driven hostin lives best products and shipping highly recommend if you want some of the best products out there or if you just wanna hang out, be yourself and get a few laughs this Dude, the KREAM of the crop
Paid way more than comps. Bad decision Kream team !!! Love you guys and he’s a really good athlete to Thanks Kream!! Got my order!! great people and some of the best breakers on the app Top notch shipping as always 🫡 Great seller, quick shipping 🤙🏼 Scratch on front, sent request was ignored WN needs to allow attachments of screen shots. You were not ignored and there was no request for anything. There was 5x zoomed photo of a faint line on the corner of a 2014 select Kobe Bryant card that was not noticeable to the naked eye. And you accused me of doing it intentionally. A $17 item. I sold the card with the cover off and all angles shown. I do not sell damaged cards if I am aware of the damage. If there is damage it is called out or the card is given away. All raw auctions are listed accordingly. The accusation that it was intentional is the furthest from the truth. Shipped suuper fast! Thank you for giveaway! Nice item great seller fast shipping thanks 🍦 Great deal and fantastic packaging! Super fast. I'll be back soon!