Beoordelingen (1.299)I got such an amazing deal on my favorite perfume. Tysm fast shipping and packaged well. She is a great host, had a great time watching her show and products can in fast and in great condition, please follow her!!!! Thank you for all the samples!
You’re awesome! Another fabulous shipment! Love it all Ty! Thank YOU so much for the deals!!!!! My mail lady thanks you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Great seller!!! Got a lot of great items and we are very thankful!! Thanks for some amazing deals!!! Thanks Again!!!! Awesome seller and very nice person. Love! As described! Awesome seller and show. Thank you! Excellent seller and love my purchase! Received everything quickly! Love everything. Fast ship!!
Thank you so much for my package! Perfect condition at a fair price. Fast shipping. Only concern is that I don’t think I ever saw the back of the item, which I did not realize until I got it. Thank you for your review! ❤️ After reviewing the video receipts of the two coral rompers you purchased, I rotated both of your rompers several times so the back could be viewed. Video receipts are available for 60 days after sale. Fabulous items. Such great quality. Ty! Thank you for the great buyer givvy!! My first Stanley. Love it!You deserve it! ❤️ Thank you for being a loyal customer! Love all of my items. Thank you!