Beoordelingen (4.801)Best late night early morning EDC show Whatnot 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽🔥🔥🔥🔥 Love this knife. Thanks for a fun show! Great show! Fast shipping! Thanks very much! Awesome knives and package amazing appreciate it ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Outstanding seller who truly stands behind his business!
There was a minor mix-up with a giveaway package, and Randy resolved it immediately without hesitation. Not only did he send out the missing items right away, but he also accommodated a special request to swap in different models so I’d have variety in my collection. Fast shipping, honest communication, and unbeatable integrity. Buy and bid with 100% confidence, he always takes care of his community! one of the best shows. Don't miss out. Randy is a great guy and a great seller. 6 stars I am in love with this MicroTech MSI! 💚
Thank you Randy 🔪🌿💯 This SRM is bad ass…
Thanks 😊 Randy Always a Great show, fast shipping and packaging. Thanks I feel like the luckiest man in the world winning the hippie trippy!!!!! Nice purchase. Quick shipping. Recommended. Thank you Randy for the amazing Dreamtech giveaway!! I love it!! Love your amazing show with its friendly, high energy atmosphere!! Keep up the great work! 🥰🐿️🥰🐿️ I am very impressed with this pen and it came with many refills and many colors Very cool giveaway Randy. I’ve never had titanium knife before and it’s super nice. Thank you brother! Thank you for the chance at the buyers givvy. I want to start off by saying thank you for the bad ass knife and my dad won the raid givey with the 3 dope O lights I wanted and he wanted my knife so we are both super happy, thank u for the great giveaways and items u sell ur my favorite go to live show, keep up the good work Randy can't wait to see ur next show.. Don't hesitate guys Randy's a great honest guy and has no problems taking a decent offer on items he has in his shop.. 10 Stars Thanks again for an amazing knife giveaway Randy and that cool ass stainless multi tool as well I can’t think of anything to say but this man is an honest hard working country boy and deserves a 10 star ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ rating, thanks again buddy.!! Bam 💥 Thank you so much for the blue Remette Rhino as my givvy! You are so generous to be giving away such nice, expensive and good quality knives! Thank you so much! I absolutely love the Rhino!