Beoordelingen (122)the liquid product was leaked out in the packaging. Which leaves less product.Hi Cindy! Thank you for the feedback. If you were to have messaged me privately, I would have loved to be able to fix the situation and offer a solution before leaving a review. As a small seller, reviews mean a lot and we try our best to fix issues before it gets brought to the review page. Please consider reaching out to the seller before leaving a review. Thank you so much for attending my live show.🫶🏼 Great seller!! Fast shipper!!!
Perfect as always! Major deals and Layla is the best!! The BEST! I purchase frequently and always get a great deal. All the products are new, packaged neatly and very fast on shipping. Can’t recommend enough for skin and hair care! Sweet seller! Great products!! Will definitely will be back! 💙 Can’t live without the NAD patches or headbands to use during my skincare routine. Thanks, Layla! 🩷 Thank you for everything Layla!! ☺️🫶🏼 Love ya girl! Thanks so much!!🫶🏼 Thank you so much! Such a generous seller!! Thank you so much! I love it!🩷 Great show, even better prices and very informative seller! My package arrived quickly and extremely well packed. I will definitely recommend this seller to others and will purchase again! Omg….shes so bubbly and sweet. I enjoyed your show and my best friend lovessss her headband. Cant wait to join you on another show. 💕💕💕💕 So happy with everything I got from Layla. Stop by and check out her show! You won’t be disappointed. Thanks, Girl. Thanks so much for the gucci bloom car freshie 💕 thank you sweetie!! Everything was perfect Absolutely fantastic thanks! 🥰 Highly recommend ‼️❤️ Great show and products !! Sweetie!! Thank you. I always got your back. ❤️❤️❤️ Such small little cute travel beauty products! Great pricing and shipping was very fast!
Layla is one of the sweetest, kindest seller. She pays attention to the chat, she has amazing products with steal prices. I will definitely buy again!!! 5 stars. fast shipping too Came quickly and as expected