Beoordelingen (580)Such an amazing seller! I only got the chance to buy one item from her show on the raid, she noticed some call outs after the show and reached out to me immediately on my DMs to apologize and help to make the experience better she really did not need to do that. I really didn’t care but as a seller she did and I appreciate it. There are not to many sellers out here that do what she did. She is amazing for that plus she has some really cute stuff it’s amazing 💙💙💙 Thank you sweet friend! 🩷 So cute. Everything was perfect. Amazing seller and show beautiful shirt and quick shipping. thank you so much!! 💞 I absolutely love this pull I ver. Thank you. My girl Trish never disappoints!!!! Go buy her chitttttt!!!! I really loved my purchases, the value and quality. Will definitely continue to do business. The host is exceptional!!! Absolutely great buys! Thank you! Hands down one of my favorite sellers on this app and one of my favorite people off of it. Trisha is my late-night baddie, my curation queen, and she never misses.
Her inventory is always a full gambit of greatness. Whether it’s an amazing thrifted find or brand-new-in-the-bag Comfrt, she somehow has it all. Her room is engaging, supportive, welcoming, and just genuinely fun to be in.
Shop with absolutely zero hesitation. Bookmark every single one of her shows, and you’re welcome. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ I really enjoyed the show, not so happy with this cardigan. That’s what happens when you order on a live. Everything is Great BUT the laundry detergent scent is so incredibly strong. Maybe consider using a more mild detergent. I’m glad you thought everything was great. Most of my items are preloved and thrifted, so if something smells especially bad, I’ll put in the extra work and run it through multiple washes to make sure you’re not getting something that smells awful. It’s unfortunate you left a lesser star review because something was washed with a scent you don’t prefer. Nonetheless, thank you for shopping with me and I hope you get a lot of wear out of your new clothes! Cute givvy🤗 Thank you Trisha💕Thank YOU! I appreciate you for showing up and hanging out🫶🏻 Great prices, the cutest clothes and they all smelt SO good. Definitely will be backAh, I’m so glad you’re happy with your experience here. I strive to make this shopping experience memorable. I look forward to seeing you in future shows! Love my items so much!! 🧡I’m so glad you love your items! Thank you for showing up, engaging, and providing feedback. Everything is SO appreciated. Love my dress! Thank you for great prices and fast shipping! That dress is going to look SO good! Thank you for hanging out and supporting my small business🫶🏻 Love my items, thank you!! 🤍✨Thank YOU! I can’t wait to see you in the next show✨