Beoordelingen (2.385)Came faster than expected some melting on begonias but that was expected. Overall shipment was in great condition Well packaged, concerns handled quickly. Highly recommend. First time with tissues! I followed the directions though! Exited to see how it goes. Thank you for having everything so well labeled! Every TC arrived in great condition and with healthy roots. Loved the stickers too 😍. Thank you!! Excellent quality and always packed with care!!! Best stickers ever!!! Gor my oackage fast and in great shape! I’m so excited ☺️ arrived perfect! Thank you so much for the givvy! I will be coming her for my TCs. God bless! Great time shipping actually got here early and she makes a great addition to my wife’s collection Love these guys! Packaged beautifully and the TC sooo healthy❤️ Plant was delivered in excellent condition and with fast shipping! Can't wait to watch her grow! Exceptional!! Everything arrived perfectly, both my purchases and also I’m in love with the mystery TC giveaway. Packaging was so pretty! The great stickers were another bonus! Such a great experience! Thank you Love it and that was some fast shipping thank you thank you for my Giveaway 🌿💕✌️ Well packaged and came with instructions. Thank you so much! I got a beautiful, mostly healthy (only one bad leaf) TC & its even something I dont have & i have over 100 plants!! can't wait to watch it grow 😊 Thanks so so much! Shipped very fast and got here in great shape. Packaging was great!! Great TC’s, love the style of the show. Fast delivery. Plants look good. Cant wait to plant them tomorrow.