Beoordelingen (182)Wonderful giveaway! Thank you 😊 Amazing seller! Highly recommend! Great seller,.a pleasure to do business with,.A++ Love the Porg so much!!! Thanks!!! Very quick and great packaging Always fun to shop here. Seller always helps you find fun stuff and great collectibles. Highly recommended seller! 😊👍🏻 My givvy comic book arrived in the mail today and I thank you very much for it. It being free, it was wrapped better than 95% of the books that I pay for from other sellers, it was definitely packaged with care. It’s very much appreciated. Super sweet seller! Enjoy her shows so much. Excited for more! Great Books!! I will cherish your Dad's collection. Thank you. The packaging wasn’t strong enough. Didn’t come in typical comic book shipping materials. It was bent in the middle, probably by USPS. Luckily it didn’t do serious damage to the book. Need to press it out.So sorry to hear your comic books were damaged in the mail! I've shipped over 800 items since joining Whatnot and this is the first time the packaging didn't hold up. 😔 Your package does come with insurance and the issue should be addressed to USPS (through Whatnot) so you can be properly reimbursed. I'm not even sure how USPS managed to bend through FOUR layers of cardboard! Super friendly and great comics! Love it all, packaged so well. Thanks neighbor! 🥰🤣 my fsvorite disney merch show hands down! Love the books! Everything arrived perfectly especially considering how large the order was!! I almost cried with my hand written card and sticker note. 🫶🥹 thank you for being you and im glad I found your show so many moons ago. you brighten my day when im able to watch your shows. ty💯🫶 thank you for the kind note 😊 and for the dorables I enjoyed both of them! and if you have a Luisa dorable let me know 🤣 can't wait for your next show 😁 great host awsome comics 😊 The packaging was very well done and they even left a wholesome notes as well in honor of their father. Definitely will be buying from them again Want to thank you for the beautiful card that came with the free comic. It is such a special touch of the love your father had for comics, and how special he was to you… Such a fun seller. Sweet soul. Great show, nice items at awesome prices! Love my items! My nieces will love them. Thanks so much!!! impeccable shipping. #1 rated seller on whatnot. fill up these shows people. Seller is so sweet and her shows are always a lot of fun! Would absolutely recommend seller!! 😊👍🏻