Beoordelingen (232)I loved it! Had all kinds of great little goodies in there!!! I had so much fun in your show!! I love the bag chain, hat chain and now it’s an ankle charm bracelet! 🤣🤣 As soon as I add the charms. Tysm!
I love everything I got! ❤️ Love the Ferragamo! Fast shipping, thanks again! ❤️🫶 Fast shipping!! Glad I found you on here! Always the best things! Great deals!!! Love the channel necklace. thanks for the freebies. I like my order that was a steal for those perfumes. I don't. know if authentic I don't know how to check I don't have those before. Amazing seller and amazing deals! Love the sunglasses!!!😎 Oh yes those were a fantastic deal:). Thank you for the review. You can get lippie glosses, squishies, bag charms, and luxury items all in one shop <3 You are so sweet to give me a shout out!! Thank you my friend from the beginning!! exactly as shownThank you for taking your time to review. So glad you were pleased with your purchase. Hope to see you soon. always a pleasure doing business with LibbiThank you my friend! I appreciate you. Fast shipping, LV as described great price! ThanksThank you for your speedy review. Means so much to me:). Beautiful Gucci Hobo for a steal and of course the best squishies <3Oh that Gucci is a beauty just like you!!! Thank you for your continued support. Loyal customer here. I love her integrity as well as her inventory. Items as described with fast shipping. Thank you!! 😊 you are da bomb!! Loved the make up bag. When I bid on it, I thought the items were included. Thanks you for the givy. Thank you the review. I’m sorry you thought the bag included the contents. I always tried to be detailed. I apologize regarding the misunderstanding. Excellent conditionThank you for the support I love my bag!!!!So glad you are loving your bag!!! Thank you. Great Gucci belt bag.Yes that belt was a Nice one!! Thank you.