Beoordelingen (19.429)It was weird that the cards were stuck in between two toploaders and were not put in an toploader. Kam sehr gut an und sehr gut verpackt
Nothing ever arrived so I got my money back but was disappointed as actually wanted the cards but as nothing bad happened I still rate 5 stars ⭐️ as they have done it so well in the last Nothing ever arrived so I got my money back but was disappointed as actually wanted the cards but as nothing bad happened I still rate 5 stars ⭐️ as they have done it so well in the last Hat alles wunderbar funktioniert 🫶🏻 alles top verpackt und alles in top Zustand. Ich habe meine Karten nicht erhalten; ich glaube nicht, dass ich beim nächsten Mal wieder etwas kaufen werde. Zustände wie beschrieben. Karten gut verpackt. Auch wenn Versand aus CH/JP etwas dauert kommt immer alles an! Thank you for the GA, my kids are Godinhos crazy with the boosters