Beoordelingen (244)Amazing value for a great product! My wife absolutely loves her new Tarte multi-stick! Fast shipping and packaged well as it arrived flawless! Thank you!! Tysm 😊 we love everything 💖 Amazing seller!! Thank you so much for the products!! I am definitely going to use them! I love the masks givvies as well. Definitely coming to see you soon. Tysm ❤️ AMAZING PRODUCTS AT CLEARANCE PRICING WITH PERFECT PACKAGING. need I say more? Lisa has the best products at the best pricing. I mean holy amazing at packaging. I ordered so many products and not one issue. She didn’t miss any item. She packaged with extreme care. I am absolutely OBSESSED!
HIGHLY RECOMMEND! thank you so much Lisa! I truly appreciate it xoxo
10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you so much Lisa, I loved everything 🩷🩷🩷🥰 Another outstanding purchase! Thank you for the great deals and fun lives! Fabulous seller, Fabulous items 😊 How professional! Received in a beautiful pink box with all three items on point with 2 gifts and everything was absolutely Perfect! 2 million stars! Love shopping with Lisasbeautypieces 🫶🙌 Thank you fir the givvies 💕 Thank you I received all my items and I am very happy with everything HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOP! Beautiful amazing beauty products at insane deals! Ahhhhmazing. You definitely should bookmark her shows so you don’t miss out! The packaging was absolutely pristine. She knows how to make sure your products are perfect upon arrival. She cares. Love love love this shop! Beautiful colors! Love the eyeshadows! They arrived whole and pretty quickly. Products were carefully wrapped and not damaged. Very responsive and fast. All products were as advertised. Loved every product I’ve purchased. Thank you so much for the goodies and the education during your shows! Always super fast shipping too! Always a great experience here! Thank you for the deals! 💜💄 Thank you so much! Everything looks great! Everything came in perfect condition! Fast shipping and great prices 🫶🏼🩷thank you so much!