Beoordelingen (13.152)amazing seller 100% recommend Arrived quick, great price and I can’t stop looking at them.🥰 Awesome sellers, so glad I caught the show when Mrs. Cherry was running Sooya beans, was able to snack a secret I have been hunting for. Thank you!! LOVE the resin Bulbasaur piece I copped! It’s so sick IRL! 🐢🌼
Also copped another piece by Reen Barrera and a sweet Hello Kitty fan art resin piece by The Steffi! My Pinoy artists art toy collection is growing strong, thanks Cherries! 🍒 🍒🍒 thank you so much! I appreciate you sending this to me more then you know. I absolutely recommend this seller they are so knowledgeable about everything they sell and have quality items from around the world by amazing artists. If your looking for rare ir by a certain person these are the people to go to. Absolutely the kindest people you'll find. Thank you again you guys are absolutely amazing! CJ Hendry Flower Market tee is LOVE 🌸👚💖 I’m obsessed with all the little flower details on the shirt — sooo cute and such a perfect touch! 🌼🌷✨ Thank you! Awesome streamer! Corrected a small issue with my order very promptly. Fast shipping and items are packed well for transit. Thank you so much for your amazing kindness and for thinking of me! I’m so glad to have found you here on WN. Super fantastic, real af, genuine and wonderful people. 🫶🏻🦔🫶🏻 Always bring out some new collections. Packages always arrives fast and in good condition. Shows are entertaining. Overall positive! Arrived in good condition
I love everything so much🔥❤️ amazing seller. refunded broken item immediately and was very gracious thank you for the givvy!!! Love the item i purchased on Cherry Con. Such a great show with amazing items. Ty so much for my order. I love all my popbeans. Great prices. , great show. man y'all made me the hero of the day with the lil labooboo toy my wife loved it thank u and God bless