Beoordelingen (8.689)Thank you! The 👻 s are great 👍🏼
It is more beautiful than what I saw through the screen. But, in real life and able to touch and look at it in person words can’t express how amazing it really is. Thank you Jana & Jack for sharing your faith and love that I feel, yet even through the screen. It says that there were 2. Items in my order , which is I ordered but only received only one in the bag Beautiful ring and quick delivery! All items were wrapped and packed perfectly! My first visit and purchase was a wonderful experience. Thanks! can you please show products before the auction especially all kinds of trading cards. Thank you Delivery is exceptionally quick. Items are packaged well and of great quality. Highly recommend this seller. Very nice product received as expected Thank you! 😎Everything was great. Awesome huge stack of books! Great format, goes by so quickly. Great packing and books arrived in perfect shape. Thanks so much! Beautiful beads, fast shipping. This item had 8 Juke Box cards and 1 pop-up card and one bag of crafting images. I wish you had tried the Jukebox cards before auctioning. NONE of them worked. $17 plus shipping . Out of the ton of items for many months, only 2 other times something was not good. I am not complaining, I just am making a point for your future. You guys do an awesome job, just slow down a bit and check battery items that get cooked in a locker, or they are older. Thank you for all you do to make my world a little brighter!!! Always happy with purchase and shipping from Lockernuts! I always love the stuff lockernuts have I'm happy with my purchase. Thank you 😊 Thank you for the giveaway! Love to watch you here and on You Tube! great sellers and deals tysm