Beoordelingen (161)Thank you for the givy! And Eomer is very crispy, definitely going into the PC thanks man! Good deals on some hard to find Lego lotr items. My order was shipped out promptly in a secure package. Thanks much! Beautiful figs and crispy cape. Thank You! Awesome figs! Thank you so much Lucky! Awesome seller!! Good vibes! Good selection of figs! Fast and safe shipping! Will be back!! Great figs as always. Don’t hesitate to buy from this guy he treats his buyers well. Thanks again! 🐐🐐🐐 Won a $100 givvy thanks!!!! Told me to join the givvy and I ended up winning. This guy is pure luck Figures came in amazing condition, wish accessories were included. Thanks steely! I don’t include accessories unless asked since I don’t have enough for every fig I sell. Figure looks great. Thanks again All the minifigures I received look awesome, great packaging. Just a great experience and I highly recommend the seller to everyone Awesome figs. Awesome seller. Great job! W seller would buy from again definitely 🫡🤝 Everything came on great shape! W figs and W seller! Great packaging, stream, and human!Thank you so much Zano ❤️ Bro brings constant heat at great deals. If you pick some up you will not be disappointed. Got all my figs in perfect shape with great packaging. Thanks bro! Sent me 000000!I sent you a free lightsaber custom hilt. Check the bottom of the bubble mailer 😊 quick shipping and outstanding figures. feel like I got a good value and be happy to do business with you again :-) Great seller, figs, and fast shipping. Thank you