Beoordelingen (1.028)More gorgeous items from this wonderful seller .. adore the leopard jumper which compliments the hair bow I won in the givvy thank you Lucy ❤️🌞❤️🌞❤️xxx lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Aww what a combo! You are so welcome as always ❤️🙏🏼🎀 Great buys from Lucy as always! Unique & classy 🌞❤️🌞❤️🌞lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so much for this kind review and for always returning ❤️❤️❤️ Fab seller x fab items xlucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so so much that’s so kind! Hope to see you again xxx Nice lil bundle and all items fit me well. Delivery satisfactory and I know I'll pop in to Lucy's shows bec shes a gr8 seller wt crazy bargain prices. Ty 😀 lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so so much my lovely! 😻 Absolutely fabulous 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Yayyyyyyyy xxx Absolutely in love with my coats, fleeces and faux leather trousers! So so stunning 🤩 your a beautiful lady and I appreciate you so much 🫶🏻 thank you Lucy 🫂 xx lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Awww what a sweetheart you are ! So glad your coming back again and again ❤️ Lovely items from the wonderful Lucy!! So many unique pieces! Take all my money 💰 highly recommend xxxlucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks my darling. I think I already take all your money 💰 😂xxxx your so sweet xxx Thank you ☺️ lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
You are so welcome 🙏🏼 Lovely top as described
Thank you lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks 🤩 hopefully see you soon xx Thank you so much lovely for my beautiful jacket and lippy I love the colour 💄lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Your awesome Dee thanks so much xxx Lovely items, thank you x lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so much sweetie hope to see you soon xxx Thank you ☺️ love the lipstick xxlucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Yayyyy 😘 Thank you so much Lucy! Absolutely love my jumper and the freebie! I think that’s the best givvy I’ve ever had 🤩 your an amazing lovely lassie, thank you ☺️🫶🏻 xlucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Awww amazing! Thanks so much for this amazing review and I’m glad you enjoyed your givvy! That’s what it’s all about ❤️👍💜🧡👍💁♀️🎀🥹 More unique bits from Lucy. Really lovely. Can't wait to wear them. Thank you 🌈🩷lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Yayyy lovely review thanks my babe 🌈 xxxx Great shows lovely item fast delivery thank you ☺️ lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks for this amazing review. Cherries will be with you next time 🍒 xx Lovely tshirt . Quick delivery xlucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so much Diana xxx hope to see you again Thank you lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
You are so welcome thank you 🤩 Love buying from Lucy! 💕 gorgeous jumpers, lovely quality and I really love her sustainable approach, giving beautiful clothes a second chance and finding those unique one-off pieces. 🌞🌞🌞❤️🌞🌞🌞 xxx lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so much darling 🩷💜💙💚❤️🧡 fabulous i love my items and my little boy gave the teddy cuddles lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Amazing review thanks I’m so happy with that xxx Thank you so much xlucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks for always coming back Angie xxx Great items lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks darling for always coming back xxx lovely items amazing friendly seller. love your shows lucy. definitely recommend. Will be back on your next show 🫶✨️🌸lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanks so much babes 🎀🌷 Everything as described. Delivered fast. lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Awesome thanks so much & hope to see you again soon xxx Excellent 🌟 lucylovesuniquefashionVerkoper
Thanksss xxx