Beoordelingen (20.444)Tysm for the beautiful gloves!! Love my lunar girls so much!! 💕💕 Perfect! I have the smaller skirt, but it was a little shorter than the look. I wanted so sizing up was definitely the ticket for me.😂 the price drop was definitely an amazing incentive to duplicate🎉🎉🎉 thank you so much, Chelsea💕💕 Lunar Liquidation came through with some amazing Ming Wang pieces! Loved everything in this order, but the faux leather set deserves its own shoutout, as it hugs all the right places and looks so good on. So happy with these finds and already looking forward to my next order! Thanks ladies!!! 💕💕 My new fav what not crew!! I’m so happy I found yall and can’t wait to keep shopping! Xoxo 😘 omg in love with these jeans from Seroya!! Obsessed (as always!!) 🩷🩷🎉 It's Julia Allert, just so chic always! Like I said before if you don't shop with Chelsea and Meghan you are missing out. Incredible!! My poor closet is busting at the seams! 😂 I absolutely can NOT do a closet clean out because everything is so good! I blame you both, Chelsea and Meghan! 🤣🥰🎉 Beautiful items! They are not enough adjectives to describe how completely satisfied we are with our purchases. How fortunate for us that it was only Felicity and me bidding that day. We made out like bandits. The quality is exceptional. Cannot wait to go shopping again. Love my items and can’t wait to wear it this fall! Also both ladies are great sellers! Fast shipping as always! And amazing! Thanks! Thank you for all the Les Tien items! My son loves them all! 🙌🎉💕🫂🎉🎉🎉🎉Julia Allert for the win! Thank you so much Chelsea 💕🎉🫂🙌 The dress is gorgeous! Such a statement piece 💕The top is perfect and fits much like a bodysuit without the lower half 😂-perfect for wearing with any high waisted bottoms- would love it in the long sleeve version as well hint hint😁thank you so much Chelsea 💕🌸🎉🫂 Love all of my Julia pieces. if i could give 6 stars I would, best items I have recieved on whatnot. Amazing items! Puff sleeve shirt, vest with tails (!), and especially chartreuse long vest are all spectacular!
Thank you so much for the givvy, too! I love it, very cute! Very happy with everything in this order. Love my items: burgundy dress and wide leg trousers. Thank you! Oh my goodness, this is the best shipment (or several :) of Julia Allert! Absolutely delightful pieces! Love everything!
I was thinking to gift and/or sell 1 or 2 items, but big fat NOPE, I am going to keep them all!
Thank you so very much, Chelsey, for your patience measuring everything (sometimes more than once, sorry!), “modeling” some items to help understand the fit/envision it better. You are an angel! ❤️ I’m so happy with how everything fits!
Lunarliquidation are the best online sellers- kind, personable and have a sense of humor, and usually I absolutely hate shopping online. But not with Lunar, they are the best!