Beoordelingen (118)Great show! Fast shipping! Thanks for the giveaway! Best streamer out there ! One of the best sellers on this app
Damn brother! I appreciate that positive energy LFG! I bought 100 make your own slabs he only sent 50 when I messaged he admitted only sent 50 and said he would send the rest I inquired a few days later he said sorry that he was out of town its been awhile so I was going to reach out again only to find im now blockedI sent you exactly what was on screen. Then you tried reporting me and I explained the situation to whatnot. They closed the case because they agreed you were given what you bought. Now you try to continue to try and tarnish my reputation. But didn’t mention the free shipping or the card 20 dollar card I gave your son for free for his birthday. Some people are so ungrateful Cases kinda hard to use and didn’t fit card 100% They most certainly did fit 100%. I demonstrated that. Seems to be user error. he sold me hundred slabs for 25 dollars I only received 50. he said he wasn't a scammer I found out he was.I sold you the box like I said. If you had an issue with your order you could have come to me and I would have corrected any issue you had. I’m actually a really good guy. I would have refunded you and let you keep your order. Quick shipping and well packaged thanks Love the Show, Great seller! Quick and easy shipping. I recommend! Thank You 🤙🏼 Simply the best You’re the best. Thank you great deals, and fast shipping. if your looking for a chill stream check this one out. much love Appreciate the deals brotha 💯Always good deals! Thank you brother Facts and secured shippingThanks for coming Thur. appreciate you brother Beautiful cards. Arrived safely and securely, and super quickly. Thank you so much!Thank you for the positive vibes. You’re the best! Very Fast shipping and great prices
Fast shipping and great deals. Will be back for sureYou’re a legend brother! Thanks for the positive vibes! Amazing deals, fast shipping, shipped with care, i WILL be coming back. A+Thanks for the solid review brother!