Beoordelingen (124)Always great finds! Love her shows!
awesome deals and nice to see mother daughter work together . thank you'll. idk what else to say about the host and her daughter. Beautiful inside and out. great deals on all items explosive energy and communication with clientele. they sent out my purchases expeditiously and even got a lil extra. Thank u for the love especially the beautiful bracelets made my ur princess and now mine. see u soon. God bless!!! I received my package quickly. I am very happy with my purchases! Super sweet seller! She wrapped everything great and I’m so excited about my Christmas finds :) Thank you so much! Such a nice give! Nice Packaging. Fast shipping. Great items!!! This girl is an awesome seller. Happy with the items I received the only thing is the citrine monkey resin monkey’s arm broke off in shipping 😭 it was a giveaway so I’m just gonna try to glue it back together. Thank you! 🙏🏼 Everything arrived safe and sound! Amazing pieces, super friendly host! Thank you so much! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ All items as shown. Thank you for the giveaway. Stones and crystals came in perfectly packaged! Love how they look thank you soo much!! Seller is so kind and super transparent! Thank you so much ❤️ Awesome deal. thank you for the CDS. everything was packaged well it was a pleasure doing business