Beoordelingen (71)I love them all. They are done so well. They look great in my plants!! I just love every piece of art I bought Fast shipping and the packaging was done very nicely and personable. It felt like I was opening presents. Very thoughtful 😊 YES! 🎁🎁🎁'S That's the experience I want you to have! 💝💝💝💜 thank you! love all my plant bling and accessories. her merchandise is great and reasonable. packaging and shipping great Beautiful items very unique I absolutely love your wires. they are Whimsical and they make me smile and most importantly, they make my plants happy. thank you for all the work and effort you put into each and every one of them ️ ❤️ items as described. they are cute. fast shipping too . thanks for the plant blings ! Love these little butterflies 🦋, they look so cute on my plants. Thank you also for the extras… you have such cute stuff. Can’t wait until the next show.. ❤️ once again I received a fabulous order! they are so pretty and they really do work. my plants are thriving! thank you so much for making these ️ ❤️ Everything is perfectly packed an came all in one piece!! Thank you for all the extra love you put into your products an the packaging!!thank you so much I appreciate that! I'm so happy you're pleased 🫶🏻 Thanks everything is beautiful. I can’t wait to put them all over my plants. Packing was fantastic!!! Thanks again!! love my plant accessories! my plants love them too. will definitely order more. packaging and shipping awesome Thank you so much, love everything. Can’t wait to get more Love my purchase. Thank you for the thank you gift. Your awesome love my plant accessories. my plants love them and I have given some to my plant loving friends. packaging and shipping accessories love my plant accessories! will definitely buy more. packaging and shipping awesome love love my plant accessories! so so cute. will definitely buy more Thank you so much for my cute plant bling. I love it. Everything was packaged well and arrived so fast! Highly recommend I love them. My Betty boop is the best. I was just looking when your next show is on. Thanks. Your packaging was great!!! love them 💕 love them 💕 love them 💕 love them 💕 love them 💕 love them 💕 love them 💕