Beoordelingen (77)Great finds from Managers Special! Very nice bracelet! Thanks 😊 Ty I throughly enjoy the purchases and ty for the gift!! Fun show and fast shipping!! Beautiful like always love this seller. Please join her shows and buy. Best quality vintage at good prices ✨💖 sweet seller with some amazing pieces!💜 definitly will be back! Love my beautiful earrings❣️ Great deals and great seller :) Love my earrings I love this seller she is always having the top tier jewelry Thanks for my lovely givey and that nice card. Great Seller! Seller provided secure shipping and packaging. I received the exact item that I bid on. I'm definitely 100% a repeat customer. Amazing items. Packaged well and delivered quickly. Fast shipping, perfect packaging, beautiful jewelry and pristine condition. Amazing seller, tysm! 💗😍❤️🥳 Beautiful ring! Excellent packaging! Kind seller! Everything is so pretty, tysm! Fast shipping, perfect packaging, The best seller! ❤️😍🥰💗 Love all my stuff. Amazing packaging 💓 always so delicate Loved everything, perfect packaging and fast shipping, thank you so much 💗❤️ I’m happy with my purchase
Thank you Always making her packages super cute and delicate love it.
Best first vintage watch purchase I’ve made. Absolutely love it!
Fast delivery!! Beautiful necklace thank you!