Beoordelingen (214)Super fast shipping, and a great product Queens Bear is one of my favorite fragrance houses. There takes on fragrances are always spot on. Son loves it and it shipped fast and was packaged with care! absolutely amazing sellers A++ Smells absolutely amazing! Definitely a beautiful fragrance for sure Very good products. Great sellers. Quick shipping and amazing scent
my wife loves the lip elixer thank yall Fastest shipping on whatnot
Plus the fragrances are outstanding I’d give them a 10 out of 10 Amazing scents, quick shipping, A+ all around. Love both items I received will be back for more Such a fun way to try new scents Wonderful fragrances and incredibly fast shipping. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Amazing seller! Excellent communication, fast shipping, secure packaging, and the item was exactly as described. Smooth transaction from start to finish. I’m extremely happy with my purchase and will definitely buy from this seller again. Highly recommended! A+++++ 🙌🔥 This was my first order from QueensBear and it’s absolutely amazing. All 3 are bangers I received everything that I ordered and it was shipped out quickly. Great Seller! I am so excited to try the Gold Coast sample that I received in your giveaway!!!
But I think I may be even more excited about the miniature bear!!!!
Looking forward to shop more with you! Amazing ppl, products & experience. Received my order!! Love the 2 fragrances I won on bidding. Shipped fast by seller. Packaged with great care so nothing happened to bottles. Thank you Blake and Mandy!! berry after dark is straight heat fast shipping and very trusted sellers A++ seller! Queensbear is one of my favorite houses! I have YET to smell something that isn’t beautifully done. Fun show to watch and engage in. SUPER FAST SHIPPING. Went out next day! Can’t wait to buy more! Great live, great host, great purchase!