Beoordelingen (4.564)Arrived quickly and well packaged. Love my treasures. Thank you Muchas Gracias Señor Pimp All arrived safe and sound ! They are amazing ! Thank you ! Very happy with my purchase. Packaged well and shipped promptly. Highly recommend this seller. Another wonderful box of beautiful goodies from this great seller. Packaged with obvious care and arrived in perfect condition. Fun shows. Great deals. Highly recommend this seller. Fast shipping and came well packaged!! Thank you love it! I love my cat dish. It is heavy crystal! Love watching Marble king too. It is very entertaining! Arrived safely and in great shape, thank you! Lovely platter! It arrived safely. I'm so relieved because the box had been pierced during shipment, but you had plenty of cushioning and the platter made it to me unscathed. Thank you! The best seller on WN! Great products and fast shipping Happy with what I received, sad for what I didn’t.
The completed tracking shows that you received all of the items. There were two packages sent, and when you messaged me with a complaint, it was because you claimed not to receive the second package. The items were clearly sent and received via tracking. The second package was on hold again clearly shown with tracking. These are issues. You need to figure out as an adult on your own bid responsibly, buy responsibly, and also follow up responsibly. I did everything in my power to sell the item, ship the item, and give good customer service. Sorry that the ball was dropped on your end by you. Wonderful items! I love my marbles thank you! Love the buttons!! Thank you Thank you Brandon for such great pieces and going out of your way to find items to my taste!!! Very nice great shipping thanks so very much Thank you Brandon great packaging an additional cute pumpkin 🎃 My items arrived safely! Thank you ! I love watching your shows and you grab the neared items !