Beoordelingen (14.810)Bought some awesome signed Friday the 13th items at fantastic prices. Got my package in the mail right away. I will definitely be checking out his future streams out to buy and win some beautiful items. Thank you! A+++++++ Amazing seller thank you so much! Mask is top notch and signed by a legend. Amazing seller thank you so much! Mask is top notch and signed by a legend. Package not received but seller very kind. He provided information about the shipment and was very courteous. Not his fault As always better than expected. Thank you Th k you guys everything was so great. ND packaging was awesome as well l I ve t h e people and this is the spot to be !!! thank you for the free garbagepail kids card, totally wasn't expecting to win. my phone died on me before I had a chance to even purchase anything and I passed out shortly after. was totally unaware id even won until I got the card in the mail. Will def check out there future shows they have a lot of great stuff. sorry took so long to write this been dealing w a lot of medical issues Love the random card packs guys! So fun to open! Such fast shipping and wonderful packing! Thank you all so much! I’ve loved everything from yall! So cool thank you so much! every show is amazing and full of smart funny positive people!!! what an amazing givy to I appreciate y'all so much!!! Hey Matt. I was the first one that bought one of your sterling rings the other day and I think it is my favorite of all my rings. It’s shaped as a heart but it also has the infinity symbol as part of the heart and has small blue gems that makes it sparkle. Thank you!! Good quality deals Thank You very awesome bundle. thank you so much I swear Matt's show is definitely something not to miss.I go in never knowing what is coming next, and somehow he ALWAYS pulls out something I want, need, or suddenly decide - I can't live without. The steals, the deals, the surprises...it's nonstop. At this point, if Matt is live, you already know where I'm gonna be. package came well packed and delivered in great time. awesome shows! Love these random 20 card packs! They’re fun to go thru! Thank you!