Beoordelingen (44)Great cards. Awesome prices. Can’t wait to buy more They let me pick out my facorite team and let me build a pile from a great selection. Thanks folks! Great family and a great show! Huge collection of cards with tons of great finds. I received the cards I bought super quick and were perfect for what I was looking to add to my collection. I will most Definitely be a repeat customer. I highly recommend to go check them out. Keep it up gentlemen and God bless thank you! Nice cards, shipped quickly & carefully, thank you! Great seller - fast shipping - items as pictured! Thanks! All 4 items are perfect. Fast shipping. Thank you! Great seller and show! Great cards! Fast shipping! tyvm! Thank you for the fast shipping and great deal! Got here quick and good condition Great show! Fast delivery! Thank you so much!