Beoordelingen (247)Really fun show! Great prices! Really well packaged w fast shipping!!! This show is hosted by the absolute best duo!?! Great breaks and amazing individual. Thanks Tank for the behind the scenes work and Mcc for hot hands! 💪 Super fun show! Really good pricing! Fast shipping! Will buy again Super fun show!!!! Freakin deal after deal!!!
Fast shipping!!!……..Go Cowboys! What can I say. Just too cool ! The best card show on whatnot !!!!! Absolutely love the shows ! Fantastic Father & Son team ! Wish all of whatnot was like this !!!! Thank you very much. I enjoy being on your show. you and Tank make it so much fun. I like the stickers too. Great show! Fun time! Highly recommend!
Thank you for the extra one! Always a pleasure! Thank you. Thank you for the patch!! Best in WhatNot great game show!
💯💯💯💯💯
🤠🤠🤠🤠🤠
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️X1000 Best sports card show on whatnot. The Man, the Myth, THE VOICE!! 💥 thank you! Absolutely one of the best streams on whatnot !! Father and son team !! Thank you 🙏🏼
Absolutely love everything. The giveys are awesome . Thank you Thank you sir!
Love your card breaks The Only place I go for my card breaks!! Best father and son team out there and just good good people!! What a Great Seller! As a first time buyer my experience was terrific and my expectations were blown away. I got some sick cards and a few super cool gadgets as well. Will definitely be back. Highly recommend. Package arrived quickly! Thank you 🙏 you guys are absolutely the best