Beoordelingen (123)Absolutely beautiful nails 🫶🫶 Cute pieces, as described, & shipped fast! Thank you so much for the beautiful bracelet and earrings!!! Excellent packaging!!! Will shop again!!! I absolutely love my nails. Thank you so much! I can't wait to wear them all. Shipping was fast, and they were packaged so well. Thank you, Mels! 🫶 Thank you for an awesome shopping experience 🥰 Thank you for the adorably cute nails the camera did not do them justice they are so cute in person Such a sweet seller! I loved the vibes of this show and Im happy with my purchases, I cant wait to shop with you again 🫶 Thank you for the beautiful jewelry. Great seller here. Always enjoy working with you! Thank you so much I appreciate you and all you do !!🥹❤️ The best nails ever!!! They looked amazing on you I’m glad u loved them ❤️🥹 Bought a bundle of rings , the best ring in the bundle is missing, and 7 out of the 33 rings are tarnished tone loss or missing stones. I know bundles carry discounts but the discount is for buying volume doesn’t mean bulk buyers are expecting damaged .The fact that you go as far as to say the items were missing when I bagged them right in front of you is beyond me. each item was sold to you for a dollar each and I make it very well known when they have flaws my show notes and even my auction listing says items are pre loved and are sold as is I made you aware of the damages visible but to go as far as making some more lies up is crazy. if you were kind enough to dm I would gladly given you a full refund no problem but the fact that you come here and lie you are no longer welcome in my shows Absolutely an amazing seller. All of my items were even more prettier in person!!
Thank you love i appreciate you !!!❤️ Super sweet seller. Everything arrived quick and in great condition! Tysm!Thank you my love I’m glad to hear that ❤️ Thank you so much. I was very pleased with my jewelry. Got here in excellent conditions. ❤️😊 I love everything. Thank you my love i appreciate it❤️ Thank you so much for the awesome goodies!Thank you for stopping by !!!❤️ amazing deals thanks mel! Thanks for my goodies, Mel! love my everything. tysm ♥️ Thank you so much glad to know you love it ! Great pieces!! Thank you!!Thank you so much i appreciate you !! Fantastic Seller — Don’t Miss Out!
Fantastic seller who really knows exactly what she’s selling! Everything arrived quickly and was wrapped and packaged with great care. I’m extremely happy with my purchase — the jewelry is beautiful, and the rings are absolutely gorgeous in person!
I highly recommend this seller and will definitely be buying from her again. Great jewelry, great service, and a wonderful experience all around. Don’t miss out on her shows! ❤️💍✨Thank you my love for your kind words it means so much thank you for stopping by ❤️ Fastest I have ever received an item hope to buy more from you soon