Beoordelingen (125)Stunning tops fast postage Beautiful jumpers, great seller on here, all high quality and amazing prices xx Lovely seller. Fast post and well packaged. It is really really lovely piece! Thank you, I love my gorgeous Lululemon cardigan. Fantastic seller! Lovely collection of clothes and always a fun show. Mel is fab!! Highly recommend Another beautiful delivery Looove each and every piece. Tysm! ♥️ My order has arrived and I’m absolutely thrilled! 😍 Everything is beautiful and even better than I expected. Such lovely items and such wonderful sellers. Thank you for the fantastic service and for making my shopping experience so enjoyable. I will definitely be back — you have a customer for life! ❤️ Loveeee the dress! Thank you so much 🫶 A drop dead gorgeous coat and I am so happy. Thank you Amazing items, wonderful seller! Amazing seller. Fast postage. Thank you xx 💞💞💞 Amazing piece! Thanks so much Mel. FOLLOW if you don’t already!🫶❤️ oh my! I thought they would be small , but still bought for a friend , but they are perfect! like been made for me and now I have a favourite trousers in my wardrobe! thank you Mel! ❤️❤️❤️ Amazing items, great seller, highly recommend ! Amazing seller !
Super fast delivery beautiful items and lovely give away - very generous . Couldn’t be happier 😊 thank you X I LOVE them Mel!
Beautiful item with gorgeous packaging & shipped very promptly.
Thank you ❤️ Great shows with amazing items!