Beoordelingen (166)good quality and fast shipping. very satisfied love it got it right away delivered super fast really happy with this purchase thank you so much will most def buy more I love how she gets you just what u need and at risanable price. If I can give her 12 stars, I would, this video was exactly what I saw beautiful wig even it is very pretty. It was a quick sell, quick by very nice package, very friendly lady quick delivery. I mean, the whole overall experience was great. Thank you so much. I will be purchased from you again. Miss lady and I recommend you guys to buy from her again and her wigs are very great prices. Thank you. Great customer service. Received exactly what I ordered. Shipped and received right away. 100% positive experience!! Love the fact that it's a natural looking u part wig it matches my left our perfectly Beautiful lady inside and out. Please check out her lives. She has some beautiful one of a kind pieces. Great prices. Fast shipping!!! Great vibes !! She will help you find what you want if she doesn’t have it she will get it or point you to someone that does have it . Beautiful lady !!!! Just love her !!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🌸🌸🌸🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶🫶 Carries very nice merchandise and she is a very sweet lady. I’m happy with my purchase and will return. Thank you.
Very happy with this seller Beautiful wigs great prices. My girl loves her wig. Thank you soooo much. See you again soon ❤️ This seller has some great wigs and so much more! She also offers charms, bracelets, purses, and other nice items, so there’s always something different to check out. Definitely join one of her live shows when you get a chance. She has a great variety, and you won’t be disappointed! Hi i receive my wig today ❤️ Thank you! Thank you for my beautiful wigs 😍 Thank you for my beautiful new hair and my gift! I love the eyelashes 🥰. My hair is so gorgeous, and the shipping was hecka fast! ♥️😍🤗 Such a sweet host! She has fast shipping and great packaging. Plus I love my unit. ❤️🫶 Beautiful seller inside and out! I love all of my items and I’ll always pop in and support. Goid vibes and her laugh is contagious! It’s always good shows! Truly amazing affordable items. Grab you some! completely better then I could have hoped for. so in love with it. I'm in love with my new hair. Thank you so much, Memory Diary! You go, girl! I'll be back for the shorty styles for sure! 😍❤️💯 love it...shipping was fast as well great seller with great conversations, fast shipping lovey wigs Let me start off by saying I don’t write out many reviews. So when I do, you should know that the experience was truly remarkable! That said, I absolutely love it! It is great quality and a beautiful color! Exactly what I was looking for! You are very sweet lady and I greatly appreciate the freebies that came with it! Thank you so much!! I will come back to you time and time again!
You sell such beautiful, high quality wigs! I’m new to wearing wigs & I really appreciated how helpful you were when I was trying to make my selections.
They shipped to me really fast & were packaged nicely. The complementary wig caps & goodies were thoughtful & really showed the level of care you put into each order. Thank you!! Hello thank you for the LV mask,I’m sure I will get lots of compliments on this beautiful wig when I do wear it. I was getting my own braided when I was swiping😂👌🏾❤️⭐️