Beoordelingen (181)Awesome packaging! Super nice seller! Amazing seller and great products! So adorable, showed up perfectly just as pictured. I'll absolutely be back thank you so much I’m glad you love your items!😊 So cute and perfectly packaged! Such a cool frog! Thanks! Great items. Packaged well. Tysm!! Great communication! Quick shipping! These are so cute!! In love 🥰 Perfect VERY well packaged Love this pitcher, Thank u!!! Love everything ❤️❤️❤️I am so glad! Thank you again!🩷 Packaged beautifully and with care. Also arrived so fast! My favorite seller on whatnot. 🥰Oh my gosh Tisha, you are the best. ❤️❤️ Mic was very understanding and easy to work with! Great items! Thank you so much Paige!😊 Love all my goodies! Shipped quick & packaged well! So glad you love them, thank you! Love this givvy so much .. the dolly is so cute. Great seller and really sweet. Thank You so much I am so glad you love it! 😊