Beoordelingen (5.941)Love my items!!Packed very well!! Love the Bible. thank you This seller always has some great deals. Fast shipping My first dough bowl and I absolutely love it! You always have such great things in your shows! A+ seller. fast shipping. Thanks for packing it so well I love it ❤️🐷KB4 great item and fast safe shipping. Always a pleasure to watch. Top notch seller! Loved all my items and her show is one of my favorites!! From the dough bowl to the vintage flat spools all are great! Arrived quickly and in great condition! I love this shop! Awesome seller! Fast shipping!
Thank you Items arrive quickly and packaged securely. Items as described. Love it all. Highly recommend moredecor! Thank you! Thanks so much!!! I enjoyed your show! Thank you! Everyone needs to follow and shop here. Thank you so much! It was packaged amazingly! 😊 Amazing fun items! You guys are my favorite sellers and always have the best stuff to fill my home. Thank you for another great haul So excited to hang up my rabbit hook!! I enjoyed the show! thank you for the wood rectangular box OMG the wood spools are too cute. I can’t wait to put them on my shelves for risers. Thank you again for popping into my show! As usual this is a great purchase. You guys only sell the greatest!!! Thank you so much