Beoordelingen (109)As described and packaged well! Thank you! Quality merchandise and professional packing for ship items! Thanks! These ornaments will look great in my collection! So excited to find five of them! Fast shipping and packaged really well! Thank you! Thank you, love my items. They arrived intact. Received my item successfully. Wrapped and packaged will. Thank you Everything came as described and very well packaged. Thank you so much arrived safely and in a timely manner! Wonderful to hear since that is the furthest I have shipped a package to date!! Ms Fancy Day has such fun shows. Always pleasant to watch. Fast and careful shipping. Love my mug. Thank you ❤️ Item was packed well to ensure it arrived safely. Also it was exactly what I bid on, no surprises. Over all great experience! In amazing condition and beautiful. Thank you! Absolutely Gorgeous! Fast shipping. Thank you . Packed with care to ensure that the item arrived in perfect condition! Excellent seller!! Thank you!!! Nothing broken came how I wanted Fast shipping great buy! Great seller this seller is AMAZING! So kinda full of knowledge about a lot of the pieces. everything arrived quick and beautifully packaged! I WILL BE SHOPPING HER AGAIN!Thank you! Supportive and encouraging reviews are so appreciated. I look forward to bringing you more wonderful buys! Love this ! Please sell more butterfly stuff!I will grab my butterfly net and get to work. So pleased you love it! Beautiful item! Pick up was easy , thanks! Superior customer service. My items were handled with so much care. Came quickly and very well packaged. I absolutely love my items!So pleased to hear you love them! So glad to bring them to you, they are so stinking 🥰 cute!