Beoordelingen (35)excellent seller! Great otems!! Love it💜
Fast shipping 🔥
Host🫶🏼
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Cute dust bags..Thank you so much Thank you so much!! Great deals!! Such a very nice seller❤️ Always great to work with at her shows. Highly recommend Please follow & BM this wonderful seller. She is sweet as pie ♥️ thank for my beautiful items Thanks for my items. They were fantastic. Definitely 5 stars ✨ Amazing items, very fast shipping 💛 Thank you 😊 Always a pleasure to shop with you 💖 Thank you for the great purchase! Great! Awesome seller and awesome products! Bags are in excellent condition, as described. Thank you! super fast shipping!!! item as described You’re a doll 💖. Tysm for the dust bags I have gotten 3 sets of handmade bag scarves and keychains from this seller and I love them! They are so cute! Great prices and fast shipping! Packed very well! highly recommend going into her shows and asking for the handmade bag scarves! so cute I think there made very well cutest bag charm and scarf!!! super fast shipping and the cutest freebie🤍 Love love!! Fast shipping and great packaging its so cute I love the color.thank u so much These pens were so worth it and I thought I was only getting one but it was 3. Writes really well too! I love them will definitely be getting more.