Beoordelingen (117)beautiful paper thank you so much♥️♥️♥️ Great selections. Thanks! Great prices. items very neatly organized in bags. Will purchase from her again. I forgot I even bought these napkins. Thanks Highly Recommend this Seller to Everyone! Great items! Very Pleased with My Purchases. Thanks so much for all the Goodies you added❤️❤️❤️ Great seller! Everything arrived as described and well packaged. Very happy with my purchase. Ty I really enjoyed going through all of my goodies! I loved everything. It was a fun show. I will definitely shop with this seller again. Thank you I loved everything...great deals♥️♥️♥️ Great prices a fast shipping ! Love the stamp it’s so cute 🥰 thank you loving all my items... packed great... shipping fast...zillion 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 stars. Fun stuff! Quick shipping. Thanks!😊 Awesome…first time in her show. Was a fun experience with great items. Loved everything… thanks! Great products with excellent customer service. I will definitely be back! Connie is sweet, great prices, speedy delivery