Beoordelingen (4.708)Fantastic deals, fantastic seller! Great seller, fantastic deals. Ships fast and accurately. Give this guy your business! 👍🏻 Hardest working guy in the business and always with a smile! 👍🏻 Appreciate you and the deals! Give this guy your business! Fast shipping, size was a little bigger than usual and I can buy them from Nike.com for less rn. But overall not terrible. I should’ve done my research I love his lives. Great shoes. Great prices. very nice , as described.. Fast shipping, shoes just as shown. No issues at all. Recommend to others, and will be buying again great sneaker fast shipping Great product, fast shipping. Will buy from seller again.
Thank you for the fires 🔥 excellent shoes as described very satisfied shoes arrived exactly as shown.will continue to buy from them Great deals, fantastic seller. Give him your business! Thanks for the deals. Look forward to seeing you in a live soon!