Beoordelingen (713)Great packaging and a sweet note left in my box. I loved all my purchases. Super cute creamers! Beautifully packaged and a good buy. Many thanks! Beautiful piece!!! Much appreciated. Thank you!🐴 Pin cushion and tin arrived in record time, beautifully wrapped. I am so happy there was a max shipping that made it possible for me to order a couple items.
Would definitely purchase from this shop again. ❤️We appreciate you. Thanks so much!🐴 Beautiful pieces. Everything was safely wrapped. Thank you for the note. Nice touch! Beautiful pieces. Everything was safely wrapped. Thank you for the note. Nice touch! Beautiful pieces. Everything was safely wrapped. Thank you for the note. Nice touch! Beautiful piece. Nicely wrapped. We had fun shopping with you! Thanks so much!🐴 Great items! Packaged well! Wonderful seller will be buying from the mare again.Thank you so much! We had fun shopping with you!🐴🐴🐴 Perfect condition! Thank you so much and for the free gifts too! ☀️Thank you! The pleasure is all mine. 🐴🐴🐴 I absolutely love my rooster. if it's perfectly in my collection of hensSo glad to hear it! Thank you, Kelly!🐴🐴🐴 Everything about this seller is amazing. Amazing shows, amazing price points, and everything is packaged so nicely and the personal added touches are even more amazing thank you so much.Thanks Nicole. I appreciate you so much! 🐴🐴🐴 Excellent items and shipping was top notch! Will shop again! Great seller, fast shipping, and packed well. Will buy from again. You my friend have the most wonderful packaging. Thank you so much for all the care! Missy, thank you! I appreciate your support and kindness! 🐴🐴🐴 Packing was above and beyond! Thank you 😊 Exactly how it was described and packaged well. Thank you! So glad I found this. It’s bigger than I remember.Thanks so much, Kelley! 🐴🐴🐴 Love my item! Came fast and packaged well! Thanknyou so much Thank you so much, Nicole! Much appreciated!🐴🐴🐴 Beautiful flow blue piece 💙. Thank you so much for giving this piece a wonderful home! Much appreciated! 💙🐴🐴🐴 very cute. added it to my collectionThank you so much, Kelly! We appreciate you! 🐴🐴🐴 wonderful packing!! tytyThank you sweet lady! We appreciate you! 🐴🐴🐴 Such a sweet timeless piece thank you so muchThank you for giving that adorable pup a great home! 🐴🐴🐴