Beoordelingen (1.395)Such a great stream! He had some awesome Yuka Morii clay Pokémon cards, and he’s genuinely generous with his community. He really gives back and makes the people who are part of his stream feel appreciated. Great cards, great vibes and a great seller! Seb Spots Scizor Swirls.
Steve Seamlessly Sleeves Steelix,
Swiftly Sorting Special Shinies.
Ilma Sews Sleeping Snorlax.
Saturday Spent Simping Swiping. First ark slabs and they are awesome! Thanks very much your a champion If you know you know. Need I say more shipping was so fast car is wrapped perfectly thank you very much
Love these guys so much - everything was perfect 🎀 Got what I ordered
Good communication
Good condition
Fast delivery
Highly recommended Items arrived in excellent condition. Awesome products top quality streamers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome products top quality streamers ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Very happy with my purchases. Beautiful cards. Carefully packaged and posted quickly. Highly recommend seller! Could you ask for better cards in better condition? I think not
Freaking love you guys ty great stream to watch will definitely be back to purchase.