Beoordelingen (462)love love absolutely love my rings!! I've been wearing them out ever since they arrived! It was great to be back! Like always, Thank you so much!💗☺️ Awesome paperclip chain bracelet created by Adonis. Fits perfectly and very comfortable to wear. 2 older native turquoise rings are outstanding at a very good price. Will bring much joy to wear. Come and join the fun. A+++++ THANKS 😊 item arrived safely, and is as described. thank you so much for the lovely and beautiful item. I’m always so very pleased with the items I purchase from you and Adonis. Thank you. I'm in LOVE with every piece! You always have the best selection of Sterling pieces.💜 Perfect little pieces! Shipped FaSt. Thank yoU!! ❤️🙏🏼 I can’t even describe how much I love my ring! Literally handmade and just for me! I will never take it off! Thank God, I decided to check out your page! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 thank you so much my friend I love it Beautiful opal necklace. So much nicer in person. Love it. A+++++ THANKS 😊 Perfect!! Love this seller! Beautiful star of India sterling silver ring. Thr dragon ring Is fun and nicely detailed. The giveaways are always great and beautiful. Come to see for yourself what fun is always with this show. A+++++ THANKS 😊 Thank you for this absolutely gorgeous bracelet! She is one solid piece of craftsmanship. I'm so happy I was able to add her to my new Turquoise collection. To any buyer reading this review, please bookmark their upcoming shows, because the handcrafted pieces by Adonis are exquisite and very affordable. The unique pre-owned pieces are hand selected and very affordable as well. Every piece is guaranteed Sterling Silver and their shipping is as low as they can go. You will not be disappointed! One of my favorite sellers on Whatnot, 10+✨. Wonderful sterling silver jewelry. The bangles are well made and sturdy. The turquoise and sterling silver flower ring by Adonis is amazing. The flower is hand created with turquoise center, love it. The refurbished turquoise ring is beautiful. Love the show and amazing jewelry abundance learning about creation of handcrafted sterling silver jewelry. A+++++ THANKS 😊 Beautiful pieces and Sarah was amazing to work with. 🥰🥰 Awesome sterling silver bangle with green turquoise heart charm. Goes beautifully with green turquoise heart pendant also made by Adonis. His creations in sterling silver jewelry is getting better and more beautiful. A+++++ THANKS 😊 Great seller! Thank you! ⭐ Love all my pieces and sellers are an amazing couple that make buying a wonderful experience. Thanks guys!! loved the bolo and the givey was awesome to thank you very much for my purchase!! very fast shipping also!!