Beoordelingen (37)Love the doom slabpanelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Awesome! Thanks again! The packaging was super good and secure. Seller packed the comic with a comic capsule, bubble wrap and very sturdy box! Thank you so much again! Will definitely return! panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you so much for the great review! 🔥🔥🔥panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you! Super fast shipper like always
panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thanks, Tate! Awesome as always! Very happy!panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Appreciate you!!! Absolutely perfect and very protected packaging. Very happy! Great seller!panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
BDT, thank you so much! Great deals. Killer giveaways. One of the fastest shippers I’ve bought from on whatnot. Thanks!
panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you, Tater! I appreciate the kind words! fast shipping. Great comics. Thank you.panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you so much! JPT for the win!!! Great books at great prices! Fast shipping!!!panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you, king! Appreciate that! Absolutely Awesome Comics Thanks 😊 panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you! I appreciate the review! Items came as described and fast shipping! JPT is the man!!!panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thank you so much! 🙌🏼 great shows and awesome books at a great price. ill definitely be purchasing more.panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thanks!!! Books came perfectly packaged and fast! panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Kev! Thank you so much! Got my stuff fast. Shipped perfectly and got an awesome giveaway. Highly recommend. panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thanks, tater! I appreciate you! awesome seller panelplanetcomicsVerkoper
Thanks dawg!