Beoordelingen (18.708)⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Thank you!! ☺️ Took forever to get here but they smell great! 🔥 fragrances and steals! Thank you! I would definitely recommend to check out their shows. Packaged very well too. Thanks again Very happy with his purchase as usual! This family is awesome 😎 always a great experience and a pleasure doing business with them! I love the perfumes i got they smelled beautiful. Thank you for the amazing deal Riya! Invictus Victory Absolu is sensational! I’m so glad to have it in the collection!!! Fellas, get your nose on this one. Supremacy In Heaven is SO fresh & clean! Icy bergamot + mandarin opening, green tea & black currant heart, creamy musk with a sandalwood drydown. SMW vibe for way less, I love it!!! This is a must have!! Love my Coach Floral perfume.
Thank you Always satisfied with my purchases. My favorite shop hands down for all authentic fragrances. Amazing deals, amazing host, shipping is always fast and secure. I couldn't recommend them enough. Really nice perfume but took ages to arrive almost 3.5weeks. This was used and sprayed not indicated as used or sprayed love it!! got it super fast.primetradinggroupVerkoper
Thank you 🙏 😄 Great deals and fast shipping. Thank you!primetradinggroupVerkoper
Thank you! 😊 I really Miss Primetrading evening!!
Ms.Riya a Huge thank you for the quick deliveries and the care yall put into your package. Everything came in perfect, I truly appreciate the consistency and effort and always the authentic products ma’am!! 🤙🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
primetradinggroupVerkoper
Thank you so much for your support! 🙏❤️ quick and protected shipping primetradinggroupVerkoper
🙏❤️❤️ Completely satisfied! 100% recommended. Great seller.primetradinggroupVerkoper
Thank you!! the item is not the right one I win the bid for 9 am pm not coach Fake scamprimetradinggroupVerkoper
Everything is 100% authentic, and I never got a message from you. Fast shipping Great Price