Beoordelingen (827)My new favorite purchase. Love my items! Thanks sweet friend! Even more beautiful in person. Just absolutely wonderful and thank you so much One of the most incredible assemblages I’ve seen on whatnot! Shipped quickly and packaged with care! Thank you so much. Seller went above and beyond! Thank you my friend! Will definitely buy again! 🥰 Donna is super sweet and I love her shows! Beautiful hankies, and thanks for the extras goodies! 🫶🏻 Wow, I am so excited with my purchase of my glass morono-style mushroom. I knew it was pretty when Donna showed it. But I love it even more when I opened it. Great packaging, too. Thank you to my dear friend far away. Great seller!!! 🧡 The vintage dresser scarf is perfect and the copper daisy mold is a nice addition to my collection. Items were packed well and shipping was fast with no issues. Thanks again for the great show! Great items, great giveaways - love the AZ postcard and stickers 👍 I have been wanting a bowl like this. I love it. Thank you 😊. It was perfectly wrapped. Love all my copper, thank you! Great seller and great items :) Will 100% purchase from them again! 💙 Quick shipping and great items!!! Great seller! Love this piece! fast shipping, excellent items! thank you 😊 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Excellent packaging and shipping was very quick!!! Loved my vase and bowl!!! Love the Cross-stitched cross & The Complete Works of Shakespeare book! Thank you for the beautiful St. John's postcard as well, i so appreciate that!! Packaged securely. Thank you, you are amazing, & God Bless you! I'm so excited to have this book. I enjoy her drawings. Thank you! Lovely seller and very sweet daughter. Check out primitive_picker you won't be disappointed!