Beoordelingen (296)I love pykle’s jewelry! So many beautiful pieces! Just received another order and everything is perfect! Pink packaging and so meticulously done! Thank you!! Will be buying again! ❤️🩷 Very happy with my purchase, amazing seller thank you very much. Highly tecommended🩷 Has absolutely beautiful unique jewelry! Sweet sweet host and seller! Definitely join the show and you will not be disappointed! Thank you for my lovely pieces and my gift! ❤️🩷❤️🩷❤️ Wonderful kind host and seller of beautiful jewelry! Packaged with the upmost care! Thank you for all my lovely pieces! 🩷❤️ the necklace has some green tarnish thing looks like mold All ornaments are very nice. Packed properly. No breakage. Thank you! Beautiful!! Thanks Again. Great show, excellent selection!! Wonderful purchases I will definitely be back! Thank you for wrapping them
individually so they stayed perfect. Thank you for all my beautiful items from Scotland!! ❤️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Awesome bracelet!! I love the jade so much great seller!! Very fun bracelet! Love it. Amazing jewelry! And the compact is so cool!! Thank you so much!! 💛💛💛 Such a fun Christmas show! Thank you! Great shopping with Miss Pyckles! Got some great pieces and deals. I love them all! Recommend this seller! Fast shipping! And a well put together packaging. I especially like the labels to match up with invoice. What a great idea! Best of everything to you. I’ll be back!