Beoordelingen (199)Amazing seller who has turned into a friend! She is so supportive of everyone, helps so many and a great human being! I highly recommend this seller-Go buy some pokemon and go support🩷🩷 thank you for all the givvys❤️❤️❤️❤️ so happy with the product Received a free givvy, the card was too cute and the shipling was very fast. thank you so much for my cute card and stickers 💕 💗 10/10 Awesome Card!! Arrived in great condition. Stickers are great as well!! Love your stream q_t_mode! I will be back Such a fun stream!!! Love my stuff! awesome givvys 10/10 would win again one of the most real streamers on the app... always a great time in her stream! Amazing seller, fast shipping, great variety of packs and art boards, super fan items and just a genuine person! Im a forever customer 😊 Great seller here on WN 🌺 Awesome streamer… great cards… and fantastic giveaways! Shipping is lightning fast, as well! Highly recommend buying from QT! Great cards, great prices and always great vibes. Thank you for the stickers QT 🫶 As described quick and easy! Not only did I get a great deal on some cards but she thru in an extra she remembered that I was looking for! The note& gesture literally made my whole day, thank you sm!🥹🖤🔥 QT is the sweetest human with the best heart! Great deals here and fun shows! She cares about so many and a great support for so many people on this app. I will always be in her shows and support her any way I can. Check her out 🩷🩷 🎉 One of my favorites!! 🎉