Beoordelingen (1.917)omg I love it all, especially the amethyst that I got it's gorgeous 😍😍😍 everything came well packed I love it all! Amazing items! Most definitely be back Everything was packed carefully and came quick. Beautiful rocks for my collection Beautiful crystals wrapped well and delivered fast. Thank you! Something tells me I’ll be sticking around!
Great seller ty so much for the givvy stickers and crystal cards! The kindest soul, great humor, his lives are fun and engaging! Thank you 🙏 Thanks rackit, you are the best! Rackit is one of the best sellers on Whatnot- he’s funny, he cares and it shows in everything.
And he is always thoughtful! Thank you sir for these low prices, the extras and for putting a smile on my face! As always great crystals and awesome packaging! Having a bad day, tune in to Rackit. love everything I have got so far Amazing deals and fast shipping! Rackit shows are not for the weak lol. Great prices,fast sales,funny jokers and great items! amazing fun seller with crazy good deals!! Don’t miss out! Love everything I got! I was pleasantly surprised 😍 Love everything that I got from this seller, his lives are a lot of fun Always fun shows! He really cares about people and great personality!
I had a issue with the tree but it wasn't the sellers fault he fixed it asap and my buyers giveaway was amazing and my little secret gift adorable little ghosty ty hun I will be buying again and again 10 stars 😁🫶Glad we could get it worked out! Maybe one day USPS won’t 🥾 our 📦