Beoordelingen (104)fast shipping! item as described! thanks! Everything was packaged well and arrived fast. Seller gave me a great deal on everything and still decided to throw a bunch of free stuff in the box. Everything worked great and was in better condition than described, even the free stuff worked great. I will definitely buy from this seller again. what a guy! thanks for the good deals and great shipping my guy!! I will definitely buy again thanks Bought controllers. They work perfect love it. Ow my whole family and I can enjoy playing games. They even went the extra mile and included games. We love them. Thank you. 😊 awesome deals & fast shipping. thanks! perfect condition disc's look brand new Top tier seller and friend, buy from this man!!!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥 Stop getting scammed and buy from this guy 👅 1000 sales in no time Arrived in amazing condition 10/10!!! Great deals with really fast and secure shipping My dude always come through with quality. Thanks again. 🤘 I will do a race in honor of you selling me this hidden gem 🤝 thank you! Fantastic deals on great items! Awesome seller easy to deal with Great deals great service as always!! Everything was just as described, packaged well and shipped fast! 🏆 gave me a great bundle deal and was very patient! Will definitely be a returning customer A+++ Seller Great seller and a very fast shipper. Gameboy Pocket with Halo Steel Book Acquired 🫡🦇