Beoordelingen (859)Thank you so much. Items are lovely Really funny show, just what I needed! Love my bits too! Thank you so much xxxxx brilliant seller lovely items Ty Lovely items really happy, fun to watch xx Great stuff as always! ❤️ Great seller. Always happy with my purchases from here. Happy as always with my purchase from Adele. Great seller. Adele is an amazing person and her shows are always great fun. Every item I have received from her has been in perfect condition ❤️xx lovely dress from a lovely seller, you cheer me up all the time and I love Margo xx Amazing items
Fast shipping
Thank you Adele All arrived quickly and in perfect condition. The red, white and blue jumper is my new favourite. Thanks, Adele x 😊 I had the best time with such fabulous items and an amazing host! ✨🛍️🥂 #shopping #host #favourities Amazing as always great seller amazing live love my purchases ♥️ the biggest angel on whatnot fast shipping does great stickers and giveaways and is just the best person ever x All lovely again today thank you. Loved my jump suits thanks again X Lovely item thank you ☺️ x love adele items love her eye masks. 5 star Absolutely perfect so cute, I think I have a teddy bear addiction 🤣🤣🤣🤣